Wednesday, October 15, 2008

50% Special

I find that when I go to pic, I load my plate mostly at the beginning of the line (salad side) and at the end of the line. The end of the line is where they keep the "Specials". Today's special was Chicken Katsu (located between 9 and 12 o'clock on my plate) and Okonomiyaki (located at 2 o'clock). Holy crap those are good. I can see why they make it to the "Special" section of the lunch line. The Chicken Katsu is breaded and deep fried and topped with a crazy good sauce called Tonkatsu Sauce. I can't even tell you what the Okonomiyaki is made out of, but I suspect it's made from a little slice of heaven. I wanted to go back and get more, but I don't think going back and taking the entire tray of Okonomiyaki would have been very nice. Next time I'll be sure to grab a couple pieces. Oh, the stuff covering the bottom half of my plate are the standard vegies and salad, not too special.

No comments:

Post a Comment