Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Custom Made Just for Me

So today I waited in the longest line I have ever waited in for lunch. I usually just skip what ever has the longest line. There is always something good in a much shorter line. Well, today I thought I'd see what all the fuss was about and give the long line a try. In case you couldn't tell from the photo, I waited for a custom bowl of pasta. The way this worked was you wait in line for a while, order your toppings, and then they cook it up right there in front of you (the pasta dish, not crack). I have to admit, it was quite good and well worth the long wait. Hmm, maybe it was crack. Anyway, here are the toppings I ordered: garlic, garlic sausage, zucchini, and peppers all topped with a marinara sauce. Mmmmm. The garlic bread was good too. Mmmm. Garlic.

No comments:

Post a Comment