Monday, October 20, 2008

This is America!

After hearing a comment from Latthew Mewis today, I had a momentary internal struggle over whether or not it was OK to mix foods from different cafes on one plate. I quickly came to the conclusion that this was not only OK, but that it would be considered down right un-American to do anything else. Besides, I'll be damned if I let any one cafe dictate how many cafes I go to in one day. I mean, how else am I supposed to try out a highly regarded cafe and consume some great frozen yogurt in a single meal? It's just not possible. 

Now, I know what you are thinking and yes, that is bacon on that sandwich. And yes, the sandwich was freakin' awesome. The mashers and salad were so so. Finally, I would love to tell you how I finished everything up with the Red Mango (warning: annoying all flash website) yogurt, but the truth is, I didn't. I actually ate that first and saved the bacon sandwich for last. That's just how I roll.

1 comment:

  1. A few months ago, Scott Giambastiani (who apparently used to have hair) caught me with a red plate (from Lunch Box) in PIC. Fortunately, I had a blue plate (from PIC) right next to it. Upon seeing this, I got his "that's what we like to see" executive approval. What's even cooler is that when I was leaving to take my red plate back to The Box, one of Scott's staff told me it's cool to just leave it at PIC as they make a round every day to redistribute the plates. Nice to know it's encouraged.

    Not only would refusing to mix cafés be un-American, it would be un-Googley.

    ReplyDelete