Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Maru Ichi Fix

Had a new member join the club today. He is still on probation, but appears to be a promising new member. We shall see. It was pretty funny when he actually read the menu, noob. 

Don't look too closely at the photo. I wasn't able to get a new one of my lunch today, but it wasn't any different than this (nor should it have been). Kuro FTW! You know, growing up FTW had a different meaning. Did it for anyone else? If so, what? I'll tell you, if you tell me. :)

3 comments:

  1. Aah, I remember Maru Ichi !
    Patrick, could you check with them if they deliver to India? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I think they have awesome Fried Rice (probably some of the best I have had). I didn't think their Ramen had any crack like addictive properties I look for in Kuro...I mean Ramen.

    ReplyDelete