Thursday, November 20, 2008

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Made the trek to the Basic Deli today. We biked there and then walked back because someone else needed our bikes. Maybe they needed to go to Charlies? I got the pulled pork sandwich on wheat, some roasted cauliflower, some mixed greens, some raspberry frozen yogurt, and washed it all down with some iced tea. Good stuff. Try to guess what order I ate my lunch in?

Anyway, not sure how we got on the topic, but did you know there is a giant mass of trash (twice the size of Texas) floating in the pacific? I looked around a bit for more info, and found an article where some guy in the comments claims to have found it in Google Earth. I looked at the coordinates that he supplied in Earth and sure enough there is something there. Not sure if its the mass of trash or some other weirdness. At any rate you can see the same weird mass using Google Maps too.

No comments:

Post a Comment